+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adwords conversion tracking

Adwords conversion tracking

I have a new campaign with 3 different levels of conversion, for an email grab is $1.50 cpa goal, a small sale is a $20 CPA goal, and a large sale is a $40 CPA goal.

Is it possible to track all three through google adwords interface? Can I create 3 tracking pixels with those assigned values and let google monitor it?

So if someone gives me their email address and then makes the small purchase, it would register $21.50.

Does it work this way?

First of all CPA tracking uses javascript not tracking pixels.

For PPA, you set up Actions with an assigned value for each. So in your scenario you can set up 3 appropriate actions with values. Each action will have it's own unique tracking code, which needs to be placed on the goal page.

If the goal page is the same for all 3 goals on your site, you will need to find a way to track which type of goal is being processed and then display the appropriate tracking code. If you paste all 3 tracking codes on the goal page, it'll trigger all 3 actions and you'll be paying accordingly.
    Find your company listing on Manta.com and claim it for free - upload a logo, add detailed info, contact info and (seo friendly) links

Thanks, so the answer is two separate thank you pages for the small/large sale. That's simple enough.

Yup, that should do it.
    Find your company listing on Manta.com and claim it for free - upload a logo, add detailed info, contact info and (seo friendly) links

+ Reply to Thread