+ Reply to Thread

Thread: B2B Collections

B2B Collections

I'm hoping I can get a referral for a good company to do some collections for me. We've had a marketing agency stiff us for a portion of an advertising contract, and we'd like to get that money. Or make their lives miserable. Or both.

- create an advertising agency
    - dominate the niche and steal clients
    - buy the stifflers
    - fire the stifflers
    - earn money as an advertising agency

Sorry, it's probably not a laughing matter, but I couldn't resist.

Did you report to any Better Business Bureau or association they are a member of? It might be possible to raise some reputation management nightmare for them, but it could backfire, too.
    Yura

Yeah, I think creating an ad agency would be a lot of work to collect the debt that's involved. And the Better Business Bureau is a for-profit entity that probably won't result in my getting any money, just a bad mark on their reputation (though it's likely that nobody would be checking the BBB for an ad agency, anyway).

I found a few online collection agencies, just wondering if anyone had a good experience with one. Though it's funny - I told the ad agency I would be turning the debt over to collections and all of a sudden stuff started happening. So we'll see.

RP: I'll look up who we've used. I haven't been in touch with them for a while. I can't say if they are good or bad. They do collect money on our behalf. I really don't know if they are any better or worse than others though.

+ Reply to Thread