+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Q : About SEO

Thumbs up Q : About SEO

What the benefit of keyword marketing research?

Target the proper and best keyphrases for the website.
    Disclaimer : My posts on SEO are just from my observations and I do not say it is a true fact... A real fact of life is that, I'm often wrong...

You get more traffic and more sales by doing less.
    Yura

Quote Originally Posted by jecouube View Post
    What the benefit of keyword marketing research?
    keyword marketing research is something I am not sure of, but Keyword Research / Analysis helps you know, which keyword you should target for your SEO campaign, taking into consideration Keyword relevance, keyword popularity & keyword competition.

RE : What the benefit of keyword marketing research?

Hi,
    The Benefit of Keyword Marketing Research
    Keyword marketing research is an important aspect of advertising your product. If you invest a little time in keyword marketing research you will see an increase in your website traffic. Your goal should be to optimize the most popular words that apply specifically to the market you are aiming for.

For More Information about :

Toronto Web Marketing - thinkbasis.com

It is one of the fundamentals. Do a lot of it!!!!!!!

keywords is like your navigator when you're driving a car. It helps you to locate a certain place in a certain area. keywords are used for users to locate your site

where is an easy way to catch traffic
    Last edited by seoblabber; 01-28-2009 at 05:37 AM.

To improve the position of the site in search extradition is necessary to draw up a list of keywords that match the site theme. I prefer SEMRUSH and i am pleased with the result
    Last edited by seoblabber; 01-30-2009 at 09:46 AM. Reason: removing live link - see rules

it is one of the most important thing to do in SEO... if one would not have the right keywords, the site may rank well or may not rank well and get tons of traffic or non at all.. a lot of newbies lately has been asking the question "top SERP but no traffic in google" one of the reasons for this is that they may have chosen keywords that have low searches that is why there is no competition. they may be able to get good SERP but no one is searching for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast