+ Reply to Thread

Thread: review this www.elitechicagolimo.com limousine site!

review this www.elitechicagolimo.com limousine site!

http://www.elitechicagolimo.com

The link is above and the site is about limousine and party bus service in Chicago. The main goal of the website is to engage potential customers with high quality pictures of real vehicles and to get them to call or request a quote as quickly as possible. The site features a lot of pictures of custom-built limousines and party buses which should be fun for you guys to check out (some of them are pretty amazing!).

In terms of a review, I am looking for ideas and criticism regarding the functionality of the website, the layout, color scheme, and how well does the website sell "limo service" and accomplish the goal of having people request a quote via the phone or an email. There is also a built-in homepage for party buses if you click on the Vehicles tab, which focuses on the Chicago party bus niche. If you could also comment on that, it would be great!

Thanks in advance for all your comments!

It's a great website. I love the color and arrangement. Very neat and organized. Although there are few links that are not working and linking back properly. Maybe you can fix it. Also, if you can make the main image (the one with a boy and girl at the top) moving image so that it will add some details to "grab attention" to your visitors. Graphics must be enhance. Other than that it looks very nice. I hope my comment helps you out and take it as a good compliment. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagorox View Post
    http://www.elitechicagolimo.com

The link is above and the site is about limousine and party bus service in Chicago. The main goal of the website is to engage potential customers with high quality pictures of real vehicles and to get them to call or request a quote as quickly as possible. The site features a lot of pictures of custom-built limousines and party buses which should be fun for you guys to check out (some of them are pretty amazing!).

In terms of a review, I am looking for ideas and criticism regarding the functionality of the website, the layout, color scheme, and how well does the website sell "limo service" and accomplish the goal of having people request a quote via the phone or an email. There is also a built-in homepage for party buses if you click on the Vehicles tab, which focuses on the Chicago party bus niche. If you could also comment on that, it would be great!

Thanks in advance for all your comments!

I looked at it, pretty good but can't find anything to "criticize". looks good

Hi

Lovely site, but below switch to mobile, fonts in white is better with black background instead of greyish. Make the fonts bigger.

You do have issues with poor loading website.

All the best.

+ Reply to Thread