+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $9,000+ V7N contest starts!!

Well not all the time, why do you think some webmasters use private registrations and use fake names on forums and don't post signature links to their sites?

I know webmasters that will never use toolbars for the same reason, that way the SE's can't tie all of their sites together!

If you are doing something underhanded you should not post about it on an open forum
    Last edited by anthonycea; 01-17-2006 at 07:24 AM.

Google can always just look at the sites that are competing. If you do something underhanded and pull into first place... I'd expect it not to last. Google most definitely will be watching a contest of this magnitude. They will try to learn as much about us as we are about them. As Randfish said, dont show Google your best BH trick on this one... unless you are ready to find another trick.

Arg!!!! 12,600 listings and....my contest domains arn't even there!! CRUD!!!! Only a few of my sites that arn't even in the contest are there!!!!! AC, WHAT DID YOU DO????!!!

Exclamation

Don't blame me Nintendo, read my prior post about exposing yourself online!

Google bombing is interesting to Google engineers for sure, hell yes they are watching and there are snitches that are going to snitch you out as a spammer just to win this thing, so the more information you give out the more trouble you are going to have.

Giving out information Nintendo = SEO-Contests.com

Google will have fun messing with your heads on this deal.

They may just ban the terms from the search engine too!
    Last edited by anthonycea; 01-17-2006 at 08:01 AM.

http://www.google.com/explanation.html

The only sites we omit are those we are legally compelled to remove or those maliciously attempting to manipulate our results.
    They better not ban me!! That's content!!!! grrr!!!!

Talking

compelled to remove or those maliciously attempting to manipulate our results.

I guess you missed this part of the statement Nintendo!

er....what's wrong with linking to other sites!! There all about the same thing, hince the links all show the same text!!! All I'm doing is SEO to get to da top!!

Quote Originally Posted by skitzzo
    As Randfish said, dont show Google your best BH trick on this one... unless you are ready to find another trick.
    I got one site that's hardcore spam and cloaking, just to see how easy it is to get to the top this way, since I've never done spam or cloaking before!!!!

Talking

Sure, we believe you Nintendo!

You better find a new identity to go on forums with, fake name and photo with no signatures in your profile!

Grrrrr!!!! Look at http://www.forumpostersunion.com/ !!!! Now THAT'S a no-no!!!! Have compassion for da wacko!! pze make that site so I can join da forum posters union!!!!

Question

I don't know if we can let the Wacko's in the Union Nintendo, there are too many of you around on all the forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast