+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for writers

Looking for writers

'ello y'all.

I've never done this before on this scale, so I need some help: I'm looking for some writers. I have a big elaborate plan for Internet domination that requires more than one person's writing skills.

What I need is help writing 50 or so articles. I still haven't finalized the list: I have an idea for the first 15 or so, and more to come over the next few months. This is a longer-than-average relationship to grow some of my sites and launch a new one.

The articles will be hosted on multiple sites and will be technical in nature - sometimes VERY technical. By technical I mean you will need to know/learn a field into fine detail and explain it in simple terms. The subjects vary from the web to science and technology.

I'm flexible how I can compensate writers: I will accept guest writers being paid by SEO-friendly backlinks or I can pay. I'm open for other suggestions.

As for who owns the final copyright, ideally, I'd like it to be me, but again, I'm open for suggestions.

So where do I go to find freelance writers for this? Any good websites to post such jobs? Anyone here willing to work with me? PM me or reply below. Come on, I'm a nice guy

Pierre
    eKstreme.com - Are your keywords buzzing?
    Blog of science - learn something new today!

I'll send this to my favorite gal who writes articles. Will have her get with you if she's interested.
    You'll never shine if you don't glow

Donna Fontenot - eBusiness Coach / Consultant.

Thanks for the replies DD and SEN. I'll go check out elance.

BTW, what a typical rate for articles - around 500 words plus/minus?

Copyright is an issue that you must agree on in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by eKstreme
    BTW, what a typical rate for articles - around 500 words plus/minus?
    Cheap, I haven't bought any in a longtime, so i don't know if things have changed, but i used to get decent articles for $10-25.

Quote Originally Posted by SearchEngineNerds
    Cheap, I haven't bought any in a longtime, so i don't know if things have changed, but i used to get decent articles for $10-25.
    Did you ever have a problem with dup content? I know of at least one person who paid for an article and then found out it was basically a few wiki articles merged into one.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzzo
    Did you ever have a problem with dup content? I know of at least one person who paid for an article and then found out it was basically a few wiki articles merged into one.
    Nope I never had that problem. The way to go with elance is get samples from eveyone you're considering, then buy an article or two from the best options, and if any of the screw you with dup content you wont use them again, it's not the end of the world. but you can definitely find decent one off articles on the cheap.

Thanks for all the input guys. Yeah copyright and dup content are major things on my list. I'm looking for people with excellent feedback and good references.

Now I have to write the job request and the topic list... Yippie... </sarcasm>

I pay $25 for an 800-word article. That might not be very cherap but this is a professional writer from England and people seem to love his style. All of his creations are from his head and he would not copy something from wiki or some other place. Now I am using him to write an ebook for me. If you are interested PM me your email and I'll ask him to contact you.
    "This is business: the light at the end of the tunnel is usually an oncoming train!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast