+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pinball/Arcade Game?

Quote Originally Posted by kbf View Post
    With the Atari 2600 I liked Pitfall a lot. With Intellivision definitely their football. That was fun. Colecovision probably Donkey Kong and Rocky and Turbo. With Atari 5200 definitely Joust. At the Arcade ... so many! ... Asteroids, PacMan, ... oh yea, definitely FrontLine!
    kf
    I forgot about Pitfall... played it for hours. Rocky was great, too. Oh man... too many games!

Arcades? Hmmm... the only one that stands out the most is Street Fighter & Street Fighter II. Didn't get into Mortal Kombat (mostly because it was always taken).
    God knows where you are, but Google may not. SEO is the key that unlocks search engine success (and a plugin isn't enough).

Quote Originally Posted by SearchEngineNerds View Post
    My gaming too started with C64 - fav games were Impossible Mission
    omg man that game was great! My older brother got a C64 for christmas one year and we cracked out on that game for days straight.

But outside of that, it was the Ghostbusters arcade game and Contra on the SNES.

Quote Originally Posted by SEO Portland View Post
    omg man that game was great! My older brother got a C64 for christmas one year and we cracked out on that game for days straight.
    Yep... that one killed a lot of my free time... finished it a few times... was the best of it's kind... but now I don't have enough attention span to fishing playing it... and I die too many times to even have enough time to make it to the puzzle part... lol

You can get it from the game download site I posted above... and I tried their emulator (vice) and it's not bad at all.
    Disclaimer : My posts on SEO are just from my observations and I do not say it is a true fact... A real fact of life is that, I'm often wrong...

At my age... I have trouble with Pong.

The games I loved in the arcade were, 1. Asteroids (hands down favorite) 2. Space Invaders 3. Donkey Kong 4. Space Defender (think that was the name of it)

Didn't like Missile Command, never warmed up to Pacman or Centipede either.

Navy, how'd you stumble on this old thread?

I rather enjoyed centipede but then I also remember playing Pong at the local bowling alley.

Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post

I rather enjoyed centipede but then I also remember playing Pong at the local bowling alley.
    I followed Wit into the game room. Had to comment because of the quarter spending memories brought back.

I played pong on my Atari home unit back in like '79 but not at the arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post

You liked kicking my ass and pissing me off with Centipede lol

Woww~~!
    I like these games ever..
    But not now..~~!

no more pinball machine in my city... missed it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast