Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Page Rank

Page Rank

How can I increase the PageRank of my website on Google? It's been stuck at 4 for almost a year! Thanks

PR is not really something you should worry over, unless you're selling links or advertising, or just bragging to your friends.

But, if you really want to increase it, you'll need links that pass PR from pages that have PR.

The higher the pages PR linking to you, the more PR you'll get from the link. The more links they have on that page, the less PR you'll get.

It is possible to get PR5 from a single PR6 link, but it takes a humongous number of PR3/4 links to produce PR5.

Nice shot jsteele! Very well said. I agree. When it comes to pr, inbound links plays a very important role because it is all about link popularity.

All discussion aside: PR is not worth chasing from a SEO perspective. Also, PR is ONLY based on backlinks to a page and the amount of link juice being passed from those pages. Nothing else enters into it. PR is based on backlinks only.

Quote Originally Posted by triciaseo View Post
    How can I increase the PageRank of my website on Google? It's been stuck at 4 for almost a year! Thanks
    Get high PR links only
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

If you have PR, so what? Each blogger whose main goal is to monetize their blog through affiliate marketing or increase the professional credibility should focused more on content creation, branding and visitor conversion rate. PR can not influence your credibility or marketability although you can earn from PR if you sell backlinks

google give the page rank after every 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by asianbridge View Post
    google give the page rank after every 3 months
    Nope. PR is actually updated constantly. Toolbar PR, on the other hand, is only updated every 3 months on average.

In other words, the data you see in the toolbar could be as old as 3 months.

Still, you really shouldn't focus on it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by prof.stan View Post
    Get high PR links only
    I agree... just an additional info: it must be related to your site.

Quote Originally Posted by lailascott View Post
    I agree... just an additional info: it must be related to your site.
    Not really. Any followed link that can be crawled passes PR, related or not.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast