+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can sitemap.xml be resubmited to Google everyday?

Can sitemap.xml be resubmited to Google everyday?

Aim at bad indexed state of my site, many people suggest that you should add new content to the site, update the sitemap.xml and make Google know the update of the site. yes, I always do this, However, I am now puzzled that should I update the sitemap.xml everyday and resubmit the updated sitemap.xml to Google everyday through Google webmaster, the premise is that new content is added to my site every day.

If you add new content every day, then why not?

But if your website is - for example - a Wordpress blog, then you shouldn't need to resubmit (or even have a sitemap.xml to begin with).

In my view, you only need a sitemap.xml if you have problems. Like - say - dodgy internal navigation.
    Hey, DIY your SEO and smile!... Gotta love my host (no kidding)

no need to resubmit sitemap.xml everyday if you face problem for index then you can try to bookmark your domain in high pr website...

no, not need to submit sitemap everyday because google will automatically crawled your website.

I wouldn't do it either as google will crawl your site and find the content so long there is a link to it!

Like every 1 is saying No need to submit sitemap everyday
    if you are adding other url or redirecting some url to other url
    or some techical changes then you can submit it again

true because once you submit your .xml google will now add it to their list/DB. so no need to add every day unless you have a different URL to send.

Yes, you can. But also keep in mind to link the freshly built pages within your site sufficiently. This way G. will find them following the internal links.

If you didn't get the indexed your site from sitemap.xml then start to bookmark your site in high PR websites. I think you will get the result from it.

+ Reply to Thread