Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the different ways of SEO to come into Google First page?

What are the different ways of SEO to come into Google First page?

I am doing off page optimization for my website but I want to know that what are the different way of SEO to come into Google First page. Can any SEO expert help me?

One thing always keep in mind that when your website’s links crawl continuously then you will get good ranking in search engine. There are lots of ways to get First Rank in Google like, submit website on High PR sites with unique content. Creates pages on free page creation sites and links it together. It will help you to crawl your links continuously by search engine crawler and it gives you best result in rankings.

Links and links and links and more links! Build strong backlinks to your website to get higher authority from G and would also mean higher rank in the SERP

unique content and high pr backlinks are important

To get you page seen on SERP results you have to get lot of baclinks from other website where you have given your links which will eventually increase the traffic of visitors on your website. This process is called as getting quality baclinks for your website. For this you have to do complete On Page and Off Page Optimization properly.
    Last edited by Wit; 04-11-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: snip

If you need first place in search results be active in the forums and make sure that you should build links in a interval of time.

Upload unique content regularly onto your site and get backlinks from higher pr website then you'll definitely get hihigher ranking soon...

google has been to improve his search technology, just not very useful to increase link

Write keywords first and alternately build links and also forum posting helps you to get first page

First things first: see the competition first before you do anything. Another, be very careful in choosing your keywords because that is one of the vital things that will determine the fate of your website.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast