+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blog Commenting in 2018

Blog Commenting in 2018

I know that this SEO technique is outdated and can harm website, but in my case works. It helps me drive traffic to my website. Anyone realized that ?

Thanks for sharing your experience. But I dont think Blog commenting on relevant blogs can harm website.

I think Blog Comments are good, but only if you don't push them too much. You should write them really careful, just from time to time.

Blog commenting mostly creates spam but they are useful to build nofollow backlinks to help redirect traffic to your website from various external blog pages.

Comments relevant thing

If you are doing spam on it then definitely it will harm you, but, if you comment relevantly then that's a great opportunity for your website to earn greater backlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by SEONinja View Post
    If you are doing spam on it then definitely it will harm you, but, if you comment relevantly then that's a great opportunity for your website to earn greater backlinks.
    How ??
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SEONinja View Post
    How ??
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

+ Reply to Thread