Closed Thread

Thread: SEO methods

Smile SEO methods

Is it good to so SEO using some automated tools. Can we get real gain by using them?

What sort of tool did you have in mind?

Side question: Why are you posting from Sri Lanka but claiming to be from New York? Are you on holidays at the moment?

I cant Understand your Question, Kindly Elaborate it for Better Understanding.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wit View Post
    What sort of tool did you have in mind?

Side question: Why are you posting from Sri Lanka but claiming to be from New York? Are you on holidays at the moment?

I think you know the answer

automated tools, what type of. if they are providing black hate, then they are not good, and if they are giving services like white hate SEO then that's fine.

Not sure what you mean but I think its always best to practice manual SEO. Automated seo doesnt always work accurately for you. SEO tools like google keyword tool and backlink checker are useful though.

Smile SEO Methods

Hello everyone,

According to me there are five best methods for SEO :-
    1. Article Submission
    2. Blog Commenting
    3. Social Media
    4. Submission of Press Release
    5. Directories Submission

These all are used for SEO work .

Thanks.....

Some Semi Automated tools might might help you in doing your SEO Tasks. But, leaving all your SEO works done by software? Nah... I NEVER see it effective nor helpful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by robincrise View Post
    Is it good to so SEO using some automated tools. Can we get real gain by using them?
    I don't think that automated tools can be as efficient as an SEO expert. It will give benefits but not enough.

SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
    1. White Hat SEO
    2. Black Hat SEO

White Hat SEO:- An SEO tactic is considered as White Hat if it has the following features:
    It conforms to the search engine's guidelines.

It does not involve in any deception.

It ensures that the content a search engine indexes, and subsequently ranks, is the same content a user will see.

It ensures that a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.

Black Hat or Spamdexing:-An SEO tactic, is considered as Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following features:
    Attempting ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and/or involve deception.

Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human friendly.

Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.

Closed Thread