+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need some Guinea pigs

I need some Guinea pigs

Need some members to test out a new tool on SEOlogs. Help me work out the bugs.

Some details about the tool are here:
    http://www.seologs.com/blog/seologs-rank-trend-tool-sneak-preview/

Anyone interested?

Thanks in advance.

I'm game. PM me the details?

Pierre
    eKstreme.com - Are your keywords buzzing?
    Blog of science - learn something new today!

I am Interested

Please send me details what i have to do.

- Hiren
    SEOAddicted : Addicted to SERP up!

Follow Me On Twitter |

Looks pretty sweet!! Im always down to be a guinea pig, if ya still need one
    "Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

OK.
    I'm PMing those who request.

Please don't post any urls or links here. I'm not ready for this to be public yet.

But here is a bit of direction. Please post any questions here.
    -----------------------------------
    Register, then you should log in.

When you log in, you should be prompted to add a domain. All domains must be verified as your own, so you need to create the specified file in your web root.

It is possible that your domain is already in the system, but if not, you need to check your keywords once now, and then once again at least 24 hours later.

So does this work only for the root domain and not sub-folders... like www.mysite.com/subfolder/
    "Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by jason_sot
    So does this work only for the root domain and not sub-folders... like www.mysite.com/subfolder/
    It doesn't matter. The most important part is the Keyword.

Say you check for keyword1 for the site domain.com

I'm checking 1 page of 100 results for keyword1 for any any occurence of your domain.com. So if www.domain.com/ is coming up in the serps, that will get picked up, but if www.domain.com/some/random/page.html is coming up , that will get picked up as well, bc it contains the original domain name.

I need some Guinea pigs

The last time I needed guinea pigs was when I was longing for a pair of warm slippers. The little buggers are hard to turn inside-out though..... (cuz you really want the fur to be on the inside for that...)

I just wanted to thank everyone for testing this tool out. I think it is very close to ready (I just need to make it look better, and make navigation for it). Thanks to all of the great suggestions and feedback from everyone, I have fixed several bugs and improved the tool a lot.

I was even able to invert the graph so the #1 position is at the top.

But please, by all means, keep the suggestions coming.

Badi

<sidenote>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wit

The last time I needed guinea pigs was when I was longing for a pair of warm slippers. The little buggers are hard to turn inside-out though..... (cuz you really want the fur to be on the inside for that...)
    Just in case you were wondering who Jack Handey is, here is some of his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Handey
    * I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

* It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

* If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

* Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.

* One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe by laughing he would forget what he asked me.
    </sidenote>
    Last edited by jadibones; 08-08-2006 at 05:23 AM.

Yeah navigation was one thing I was going to say. You can get stuck in there with no way to get out.

Also, a way to delete entries that you have made, if you decide not to track it anymore or maybe you mispelled it.

And if there is a button to 'update all' instead of having to click each one to update it. Or maybe checkboxes on the sides of each to check the ones you want to update and have a 'select all' to well, select all lol

Just some ideas to bounce around...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast