+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duplicate content solution?

Duplicate content solution?

Saw this on threadwatch.

Dupe content? No problem, just put it through the automatic reworder

Black hats fight back!

An SEO programmer has just put live a demo of technology to paraphrase text automagically rewordtool.com. So far it's free to try out.
    Last edited by Wit; 11-12-2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: no links in first 5 posts please

looks like it just 'finds and replaces' words with other definitions.

kinda makes it read funny and doesn't seem like it makes it different enough to get away with dupe content IMO

Quote Originally Posted by before
    The iPod is a brand of portable media players designed and marketed by Apple Computer and launched in 2001. Devices in the iPod range are primarily music players, designed around a central scroll wheel (although the iPod shuffle has buttons only). The full-sized model stores media on an internal hard drive, while the smaller iPod nano and iPod shuffle use flash memory. Like many digital audio players, iPods can also serve as external data storage devices. Apple chose to focus its development on the iPod's simple user interface and its ease of use, rather than on technical capability.
    Quote Originally Posted by after
    The iPod is a brand of portable magazine players builded and marketed by Apple Computer and financed in 2001. Devices in the iPod array are primarily poetry players, provided around a central scroll wheel (although the iPod shuffle has buttons only). The full-sized concept stores journalist on an internal hard drive, while the smaller iPod nano and iPod shakeup use flash memory. Like many digital audio players, iPods can also give as external figure storage devices. Apple chose to base its marketing on the iPod's simple Programmer interface and its ease of use, rather than on technical capability.
    Last edited by toddieg; 11-12-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: bolding words

Well, the text certainly can be reworded using a more extensive list of synonyms, but the current execution is pretty poor, it seems.

User as a synonym to programmer? oh really

Quite a waste for user experience, though
    Yura

Funny too.... but probably useful... yeah... as a free one it 's good to bookmark.. but I don;t think I will ever gonna buy it...

Original
    This tool takes in English text and changes the wording while trying to have similar meaning. You may include HTML in this and it will simply retain everything between < and >.
    This should make pages look unique in the eyes of search engines. So you could put in the same page many times to generate many pages.
    This is just a demonstration and is not for commercial or automated use at this stage. If you are interested in using the technology, please contact me at schcarl AT gmail.com .
    Version 1
    This appliance takes in English page and abandons the wording while accusing to serve similar meaning. You may buy HTML in this and it will simply enjoy everything between < and >. This should buy pages wait unique in the noses of operation engines. So you could show in the same cover many moments to amount to many pages. This is just an activity and is not for commercial or encrypted use at this stage. If you are interested in using the technology, elate contact me at schcarl AT gmail.com ./.
    version 2
    This appliance takes in English translation and gives the wording while buying to buy similar meaning. You may buy HTML in this and it will simply accept everything between < and >. This should happen pages look around unique in the eyes of search engines. So you could install in the same magazine many hours to arouse many pages. This is just a clash and is not for commercial or automated activity at this stage. If you are interested in using the technology, dishearten contact me at schcarl AT gmail.com ./.
    Search Engine Marketing India "With a Virtue of being Practical...!!!".
    DD:"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

It is almost not funny, but it is
    Last edited by Sorvoja; 11-13-2006 at 02:18 AM.
    If you don't know what the frak to do start having more fun!

Hmmm, I always prefer it when people say so when plugging their own sites.

Quote Originally Posted by seochat
    Reword tool (paraphase given text automatically)
    Nice effort though, no duplicate posting. Kudos. I wish the tool was as good. It needs some development

LoLz......

said na... it's funny.. may not be that....
    Search Engine Marketing India "With a Virtue of being Practical...!!!".
    DD:"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

there's a tool called 'synonymizer' that works much better than this one.

(although it does basically the same thing, just with a much bigger word bank)

lol, I just looked at the author's description:

Quote Originally Posted by synomizer author
    1. A set of linguistic tools for the English writer, enriching texts, improving writing style and vocabulary.
    enriching texts? lmao!

I am going to try this thing out though as a rainy day experiment.

kf
    MULDER: Dr. Varnes believes this burst of energy is responsible for the transformational nature of the experience.

in my try it thinks that "stomach" is a synonym to "brains" ))))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast