+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Google Analytics tracking features

New Google Analytics tracking features

I hope you did replace old analytics codes with new one. Why? Becose new one is supporting more code units per page, you can separate your site statistics under multi profiles. You can see now how much traffic is getting each section of your site more clearly then before.

Anybody using this already?

A couple of weeks ago I also installed the new code under a new profile. I'm going to take a look this weekend and check the differences.
    Find your company listing on Manta.com and claim it for free - upload a logo, add detailed info, contact info and (seo friendly) links

I have been using it almost since day one. I even published the modified new Google Analytics code before Google Analytics did it (their first version didn't work on ASP or ASP.NET sites).

This is news to me! But I don't do deep analysis as of late, so I'm not sure if I should make the changes.
    God knows where you are, but Google may not. SEO is the key that unlocks search engine success (and a plugin isn't enough).

I have been using it almost since day one. I even published the modified new Google Analytics code before Google Analytics did it (their first version didn't work on ASP or ASP.NET sites).
    Where?

I am looking forward for it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Where?
    On my private blog which is in my language, so you wont probably understand much of it.

I'm little confused about how to add new code and then separate into 2 profiles. I have follow instruction from PDF, which is btw. available on their official blog, but numbers are identical. Anybody try to add code for 2 profiles (same page - 2 tracker)?

Bruno: Create a new profile, then add the new code to the same pages. View the source (at the bottom of the page) on my blog.
    Find your company listing on Manta.com and claim it for free - upload a logo, add detailed info, contact info and (seo friendly) links

Just a warning. Do not put new and old GA codes on the same page because you may inflate your pageview metrics.
    Caution: do not use the new tracking code and old tracking code on the same page. However, you can use the new tracking code on some parts of your site and the old tracking code on other parts of the site.
    http://www.epikone.com/blog/2007/12/...tics-features/
    Last edited by Mano70; 01-21-2008 at 09:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast