Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is SEO Blogging Worth It?

I use my blog as a way to communicate with my clients. I write posts that my clients may be interested in, rather than the SEO community. It gives me the opportunity to refer to my blog to answer specific questions as they come up.

SEO Vancouver, that's precisely one of the reasons I started my blog a while ago (albeit to refer forum members, not clients).

The thing is, if you are a part of your [local] SEO community, you might want to occasionally share/discuss different things with them, too. Especially, if you are visiting local/Toronto SEO/SEM conferences.

Being friends with other SEOs can get you referrals, mentions and maybe even some links - even though close relationships is the best thing to have from conferences.
    Yura

I think it is worth it specially when the blog is debatable, we can exchange, share our thoughts and ideas about something that is written in it.

Blogging is good to spreading knowledge, ideas and information. Everyday something new added to the SEO field so blogs are helpful to share the updates with others.

Blogs are very helpfull since people share their knowledge, and give a good explanation about any topic you are interested in.
    You can visit these blogs to learn more about SEO
    Last edited by Wit; 01-05-2010 at 02:50 PM.

I first time read about SEO in a blog and blogging is a good way to express any thing in easy manner.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzzo View Post
    When I first heard about search engine optimization, I was given a set of CD’s and tasked with learning how to bring traffic to a website from the search engines. While those CD’s helped educate me in the basics, it wasn’t until I stumbled across an SEO forum that I really started to learn the [...]

read more on the SEOrefugee blog...

for me blogging is the way that share your own ideas and thought worldwide, that is what you want to say about your brands and servivces, and on the other side they give you good results.

well sharing information through post, articles or PR is worth. well share your experience it will really helps you in getting traffic and o learn new things.

All SEO blogs worth for get information related to gain our SEO knowledge we can refer more blogs related to SEO and also other topics its really worth it....

SEO Blogging is great platform for sharing knowledge and latest updates that also help new comers to know what SEO is all about.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2