Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Google Maps and Agent Smith

For the record, I did not need to apologize. I chose to. My intention is never to hurt someone, only to make Maps better. I can't say whether Google should apologize for their product or not. That is really up to them.

I apologized for bad humor not for my ongoing criticisms of Google. From my point of view, a joke can not be let to stand in the way of the serious business that confronts Google.

If they are sitting around grumping about me, they are not doing what they should be doing, which is building a product that works. Obviously they are tad testy these days. The fact that they would criticize me for my humor (?) as opposed to the many substantive issues says something.

The purpose of my blog is to create an environment where honest inquiry and thoughtful research can create a better understanding of Google Maps for everyone. I don't what to detract from that.

Mike

you must have a good google maps, which can let you have good exposure of you website.. so keep it,

thanks for the great discussion...it will really helpful to me in my future work

thanks for that

Good . Think it happens. Have to wait and see

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2