+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spike from Live in Australia

Spike from Live in Australia

Over the past two days I've been seeing a HUGE spike in traffic to one of my blogs for the search term "recession employment tips" from Live.

This site usually only gets 5-10 visitors a day and in the past two days has gotten 180+ uniques from that term alone.

I did a search and I'm only ranking like #13 or something for that term and then noticed that all the visits came from Australia.

Does anyone know of a) a DC checker for MSN or b) any reason that I would suddenly see the spike for a term that I wouldn't think would drive quite that much traffic?

No on the DC, but that's how I've experienced most of the MSN traffic. It comes from just odd terms that you would never expect. I rank really well on what most would consider bigger terms, no traffic, but get traffic from wonky terms.
    Last edited by jstcrzyengh; 03-13-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Well, as quickly as the traffic came, it disappeared. I'm back down to my usual few visitors per day on that site although I did make a couple of bucks from the traffic so it wasn't a total waste.

The whole thing is really odd though...

Actually, there is a shortcut way to success. You have to toil hard for it. You can get occasional success but you need to improvise and work hard for it. I have also experience similar thing in the past. There is nothing unusual in it.

Heh. If only more people actually acknowledged and used that shortcut, googlejunkey
    Yura

+ Reply to Thread