Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Link Bait Ideas

having a links baits from a good content on your site/blog possess a big chance to be click and be visited..

Quote Originally Posted by core8284 View Post
    having a links baits from a good content on your site/blog possess a big chance to be click and be visited..
    How new visitors know about your website.
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by prof.stan View Post
    How new visitors know about your website.
    Ah, that's the crux of the matter, indeed. Great content needs to be promoted to be appreciated, otherwise it's a falling log in a forest, where there's no one nearby.
    Yura

I think the best link baits are:

Content - The content of your site/blog should be informative, useful and unique.
    Images/Photos - Cool and beautiful pictures/images can definitely attracts visitors especially when they are searching images.
    Videos - This is maybe the most influential and powerful baits nowadays. We can see that search engines are now trying to include videos in search engine result page/serps.

alt tags and using image hosting sites...

Images/Photos - Cool and beautiful pictures/images can definitely attracts visitors
    especially when they are searching images.

It's been proven elsewhere that images/photos, while generate traffic, are not link-worthy. People come and go and not link to the images.

How to materials and really link-worthy text content seems to get the most amount of links.
    Yura

are not link-worthy
    agreed...but it drives traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by Wit View Post
    Lying about something
    Reciprocal link building is dead it will effect our link bait.?
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by A.N.Onym View Post
    It's been proven elsewhere that images/photos, while generate traffic, are not link-worthy. People come and go and not link to the images.
    Depends on the situation. I crashed my own server with traffic to 5 or 6 smallish pics. Shortly thereafter I ranked #1 on Google for every phrase I ever wanted to rank for. Thousands of backlinks.

And to prof.stan and core8284 - if your posts are only going to be 5 words, at least make them funny words. K?

Hmmm. I guess it does indeed depend on the niche and the images.

Typically, I find it's easier to create text, rather than images, to get links and content is easier linked to, though (i.e., applies only to me )

Can you share the link to the images with us, Robert? It'd be nice to see which images *do* get links
    Yura

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast