Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kindly Advice me!My site has PR 6 site but NO Traffic

My guess is that you may be in an extremely competitive niche.

SMO
    Forum posting
    Blog commenting
    Posting classifieds sites
    These are the techniques are used to increase the traffic to your site.

Quality matters and not the quantity. Even I had the same problem,( I didn't have a PR Of 6) I had lots of backlinks and my competitors had few but ranks better than me in search engines. I used online tools like Ahrefs.com to study their backlinks, not site's backlinks, but 5-6 site all together. It gave me the source to get quality backlinks and now I rank higher than them and gets a good amount of traffic.

Go for SMO that is Social Media Optimization and have live updates that can help to increase website traffic. Also check your position in the SERP and if you are not found to rank in the first few results try effective link building strategies.

Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
    ben1 your website have Good no of quality back links thats why your website have 6 PR, It means you build more quality links for home page not for internal pages. A.N.Onym well said in his post.

I will suggest you please check all these things are available on website or not. If not then you have to work on it.
    1. Sufficient amount of quality back links for internal pages.
    2. How much internal linking available between 2 pages.
    3. Do keyword research, and take average search volume keywords which have good amount of searches.
    4. Write well optimized meta tags.
    5. Check H1, H2, H3 Tags and your images are optimized or not. if not then optimized them through alt tags.
    6. Add content at-least 100 to 150 words paragraph on each and every page.
    7. Check out all pages speed.
    8. Reviews and Rating of product pages are sufficient.
    9. Check XML Sitemap and find not crawled pages and work on it.
    10. Check out Javascript, CSS. if these are available to much then reduce it and remove unwanted script, css, coding.

And last but not least Use social media for promotion and brand building, Find Good content sharing communities for content distribution.

ben1, Hope so my answers will help you...
    Last edited by letscompare; 08-10-2014 at 11:58 PM.

Backlinks alone is not enough to determine your site. Try to improve your social media optimization and also your blogs and posts that can draw the search engines to list you.

Do a keyword research again and find the keywords who have good local monthly searches and the add those new keywords in title and description, it will help you to get good traffic.

First clear that no relation between PR and traffic. Both things are different. There are many sites available that have 2 to 3 PR, but they get good traffic. It is totally depend on your relevant content, on page optimization and quality back links, that you generate by off page optimization as per your daily work.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2