+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Working up to 101 reasons why NOT to use Google

Friends of mine who are not technical often complain how inaccurate teh searches can be. That would be the biggest issue as far as I am concerned. I having nothing against google, but I hope Bing and Yahoo succeed as their needs to be some strong competition to keep everyone on their toes.

Ryan

They are so advanced search engines that no one is up to there mark so i think they are one of the best search engines ,There are some of the best search engines but they didn't provide you with the best small application which google provide.So i believe that one of the strongest area's of Google are gmail,search,Gtalk,webmaster tools and many more .........

Very strange to hear this from you, i search for the 3 points you give in the last, two of them i found quite right but what is MJ? Please can you tell me, your point change my thought about google.

Google doesn't focus that much on Meta keywords, the other search engines might

alright, i think #4 and #5 are the most liable point.

hmm i partially agree with you but you can't avoid google

Quote Originally Posted by Scootek View Post
    Friends of mine who are not technical often complain how inaccurate teh searches can be. That would be the biggest issue as far as I am concerned. I having nothing against google, but I hope Bing and Yahoo succeed as their needs to be some strong competition to keep everyone on their toes.

Ryan
    Yeah sometimes i also feel the same issue not finding required search results. At the moment Google is on the top and yahoo is not much on the competitive side with Google because Yahoo itself uses Goolgle's results.

don't mind but you change your thinks about Google

Yes; to google is blocked always In China ; On usual, if you access www.google.com; but it show:www.google.com.uk ; and appear Chinese.Not cleary why show this?

Google is huge, nothing can beat them as of yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast