+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2009-2010 SEORefugee Fantasy Football Season!!! Can Navycs defend his crown???

2009-2010 SEORefugee Fantasy Football Season!!! Can Navycs defend his crown???

Okay football fans...its that time of year again. Its time for Fantasy Football!!!!

NavyCS needs to try and defend his crown! The other competitors think that the champion's wreath that sits on his head looks terrible on that mangy mop.

Who wants to sign up? Who wants to compete? Who wants to engage in internet football trash talk? Who thinks that an untrained monkey can make better FF decisions than moi?

Here are sign up details

You have been invited to join Skitzzo's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, SEOR Returns.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 378528
    Password: skitzzosego

(is that the dumbest password you've ever seen? )

WoooHOOO!!!

I'm ready to take Navy down this year. RP, SEN, SoonerGirl, you still out there?

Come one, come all! (well actually only like 8 more or so).

I can't wait until the draft!!! Repeat!!!

sorry guys but im gonna have to take this year off. i didn't think this day would come.

i got in over my head last year (5 leagues) and almost burnt myself out. this year i need to focus on my 2 money leagues and that's it. sorry to disappoint... i hope no feelings are hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by toddieg View Post
    i got in over my head last year (5 leagues) and almost burnt myself out. this year i need to focus on my 2 money leagues and that's it. sorry to disappoint... i hope no feelings are hurt.
    No hurt feelings, I know that in truth you just need to focus on getting your mojo back after missing out on the championship two years in a row

But uh... since you're not playing in this league you really should be my bench coach to help me pick up those out of no-where studs you always seem to grab.

Come on people, you know you wanna!

RP, SoonerGirl, Jroth? come out come out wherever you are...

Last edited by niketsurve; 08-15-2019 at 09:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread