Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome

I like Firefox but there I got problems with ad ons and extensions as firefox is updating its versions continuously but the extensions and ad ons are not being updated so I tried Google chrome a month ago and I am happy using Google Chrome. Good browser than opera and internet explorer.

google chrome is very convenient to use,it will translate the language as soon as the page is open,it really works good and it is very fast

I like it

Although Google Chrome is relatively new it's taking the world by storm. With its security, speed and minimalist style, they've gotten other top browsers copying them...I find that chrome plays video better than firefox, handles javascript abuse better, love the fact inspector is builtin where as firefox is 3rd party plugin. Also newer versions of firefox seem to crash constantly for me and since FF has no sandbox it takes down the whole browser...chrome is sandboxed and each tab is its own process so if it crashes you can just close it out. Under chromes hood is webkit(which apple made and which powers safari), and google made their own javascript VM which is very fast. Overall chrome will be top browser within a few years is my guess.

Chrome is good. It is fast. But i would like to stick with FF

google chrome is good n it is even fast but the only draw-back is that it dont have addons

Google crome is google product and quite efficient browser. It is light weight and not easily crash.

Google chrome is good but i like firefox more

I prefer fire fox because it provide many facility's

Always liked google but they seem to be getting sloppy. Don't agree with all the negative comments, but do understand their frustrations.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast