+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which one the most effective activity

go at it, hard core, figure out how to be an expert at guest blogging, thats key

Yes,

You must have to complete on page for your website and then start off page activities for the same and it will work for sure....

There are various techniques in SEO and only a one cannot be called superior,because all of these were important and works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixcomsec View Post
    blog commenting, forum posting and social bookmarking are the best ways to improve your site performance. go ahead with it.
    Totally wrong. Blog commenting has already lost it's full effectiveness since 2007. Forum posting is one of the most spammed methods among all link building activities. Social bookmarking is already effective since the day it was included as part of link building and promotions.

How can you prove to us that those techniques are the most effective? Let me just remind you that search engines are not that "link oriented" to the extent that they consider links as the most vital part of SEO.

^ it will all depend on how you use them, some are bombing submission believing that the more they post the more the potential clients or traffic they will gain. it's all about Quality posting vs Quantity posting.
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

yes I guess there are still no changes about effective seo activities as all the webmasters use the same ways of seo business.. I like using guest posting, blog commenting and social media.

All the techniques are equally important in SEO process because search engine crawlers like the backlink from various sources & different type of sites.

I would like to say that the most important thing for SEO is to get high PR link for your website and that also from good quality website not from an ordinary website.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2