Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which one the most effective activity

Which one the most effective activity

Hello friends,

I'm working since last 1 yr in seo field. The things behind of this threat creation is that I wanna only the most effective activity from your point of view. This information will be very important for me.

Thanks

One cannot say a single SEO activity to be most effective. All activities work in parallel and all are important and effective provided they are done in a perfect manner. Starting from on-page optimization to all the off-page activities, everything done well really counts.

well, all of the webmaster are using the same activities, but the way of implementing of every one is different........we cant rely on one activity, we should apply all of them.. but the way you gonna implement them must be well effective and in smart way.. so this can bring you great outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by craigcdz View Post
    One cannot say a single SEO activity to be most effective. All activities work in parallel and all are important and effective provided they are done in a perfect manner. Starting from on-page optimization to all the off-page activities, everything done well really counts.
    Yes i totally agree with you we cant have only one activity in seo. We have work on each one to get best results.

As far as concerned to me Link Building is the one of the effective ways followed in SEO

Yeah, I agree. All of the link building activities work collectively for the better.

the most important thing which you want to learn more in SEO field, you must go for the latest trends and technologies and should have to try each and every tactics..this will really some thing great to let you have great exposure...

yeah indeed go for multiple activities being seo you can't rely on one thing

^true to be an effective seo you must be flexible on your task... you should learn how to reshuffle your task.. monitor your progress and maintenance of the site.. we cannot predict the google so you need to be updated with the trends or possible trends

blog commenting, forum posting and social bookmarking are the best ways to improve your site performance. go ahead with it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast