+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hospital Website

Hospital Website

I am planning to design a website for a government hospital thats in a little village. How do I get started.What are the tactics I can use to make it marketable.

See we have to be

Nowadays there are different templates available to create your website which make your life much easier.

You said that you need a website for Hospital. Contact any webdesign team . They will help you regarding this. If you only want to make on your own, you have to learn some web based programming languages.

There are many ideas u can get.. just search in google..

Quote Originally Posted by moneycms View Post
    I am planning to design a website for a government hospital thats in a little village. How do I get started.What are the tactics I can use to make it marketable.
    Just to have some inquiry. Are you a web designer? If not, you can check the services of the web design company or team.

hospital website .

check out the websites of some nice hospitals. Find out what is nice about their sites . And , for marketing , as you are in a village ,you should advertise it in the regu lar way ,but atleast design your website SEO friendly for future use ..

A little village? what exactly is this website for? to promote the village? this is awesome

if you are new in website development. The templates on internet will defiantly help you to find out the way for you.

Hello,You should follow a successful web designer for making it more attractive and useful for all. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast