Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can i build links in Yahoo Answers

Can i build links in Yahoo Answers

Hey guys can i build links in Yahoo Answers so that i can get enough traffic to my site.

why no reply yet..........

Have you tried?

no i have not yet tried , but thinking to do so..............

Finally when i tried to build links in yahoo answers , my links goes off invisible when i post it............really confusing me a lot

I used to be an avid poster at yahoo answers. I think you can place links there. you may also fill up your profile especially when you have garnered enough reputation to your profile through answering as many questions as possible and being voted more often with the best answer, usually other members will check out your space and see what you have to say about other things

Thanks for your reply greentea

You cannot make backlinks in Yahoo because these are no-follow, but while searching for a particular query Google gives more preference to Yahoo Best answers. These are just for the purpose of Traffic....

You can post link but it is nofollow. Still Yahoo Answers are ranking on Google.

Using Yahoo Answers to your greatest advantage means you will need to create links in your answer back to your website or blog. Directing them to exact page or entry where the answer is will help Yahoo answerer find what they need to know whilst helping you to optimize your page. In fact, using Yahoo Answers may make you realize that you've missed out vital pieces of information that your custom may need to know, thus it can help to inspire you too. Yahoo Answers also awards you points for number of posts and best answers you get, enabling you to climb up the Yahoo ladder and gain more recognition on their home page and through search engines. Yahoo Answers is very useful as part of a wider SEO campaign and works very well in conjunction with article publishing, blogging and social media.
    You can read this articles for more:

Back Links from Yahoo Answers
    Using Yahoo Answers To Your Advantage In Seo
    Last edited by coolguy27; 11-30-2010 at 10:57 PM.

You can get some Ok traffic from Answers. Think about traffic and not SEO.

But, some people scrape answers, and although their sites may be total pants in terms of SEO, they may carry a little extra juice.

Thinks of Yahoo Answers as a place to be a professional in your field. Answer questions politely and informatively, do not sell, and place the link in the reference box.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast