Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GeoTargetting is it worth ?

here... I'm using Geo target I've handled .uk and canadian sites. and yes the rank better in there local SE than international SE's.
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

I've used one site which helps me find adwords advertisers in my city, it called geo.semrush.com, you only need to enter zip code, and you'll get a list of companies promoting in adwords located near you. So I don't advise what to do with this info =)

Geo targeting is simply targeting your traffic from a specific area or location. This will benefit your biz Locally and Globally.

Geo-targeting benefits vary on how you have targeted a particular local place. You can get a good ranking using this method but totally having no traffic.

However, in general geo targeting is a very good technique if you want your website to be exposed in your local area only. There are websites intended to rank only for local places but not globally and vice versa.

Geo-targetting is worth it when its properly implemented. As of today I only see few individuals using it anymore.

I think Geo targeting is more faster to rank on, work on local seo.

well it depends on your market. if your business is only applies locally then geo is good for you also the traffic is more targeted and funnel on your area. unlike your traffic is scattered all around the world it will become useless because other countries can't reach your service not unless you are catering around the world
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

By geo targeting, you can target those particular countries niche audience that increase your sales volume.

Very worthy for local business. users or customer can easily find your location to buy your services or product. it increase your website traffic, so must use it.

This type of geo-analysis allows you to track results and optimize campaigns based on state-specific results. 

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2