Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GeoTargetting is it worth ?

GeoTargetting is it worth ?

How many of you have successfully achieved in GeoTargetting ? Bcoz im new to it........

No replies Yet

hmmmmmm i guess most of them are not used to geo-targetting

Geo targeting are successful when the product is nice in that Geo-target , if the product is not nice then its not of use to lose the global customer..

If your site is set according to GEO-targeting then you will get more benefit in terms of ranking. you can set your location with the help of Google webmaster tool.

Thanks

it also helps you to get rid of competition.

at the starting, i didnt know that i should focus on specific area, i was marketing every where, not a specific region... after some time, i got know that, it will harm my website traffic, because i didnt get any quality traffic,, than i started filtering on it,,, and i only focused on the areas where my services focus on... now going well...in social media network twitter and facebook are doing great job,,,

I think one must be very precise with the Geo targeting...It must be done after the proper research and it must be assured that the product or service being Geo targeted fulfills the standards of that specific area or market....Hitting right on target is the only way Geo targeting can work well........

Geo-targeting helps especially when you are doing business and you want conversion from your visitors. They can easily find where you do the business.

well, geo targetting is a part of your seo campaign, you have to specify your strategy while starting them,, if you are just concern with link building, and dont care of your targeted location or audience, then that can hardly harm your campaign

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast