Closed Thread

Thread: How much traffic do you get from yahoo answer?

How much traffic do you get from yahoo answer?

Yahoo answer are high traffic website , maybe we can post url on the website. How many visitor do you receive from yahoo answer daily?
    Looking for your replies

Its always better to have something as good as to be nothing.We can't analysis directly on this part buts still ,yahoo answer are always better .As it depend on the are the website too,in which are the website is into,There are many other options thought which you can promote your websites .

well, i was about to start working on yahoo answers,, but that look non seo perspective, because i didnt find any category that match my niche..

Well, to some extent not much. But then something is better than nothing. work done never gets wasted..

I am getting too much visitors from Yahoo Answers & its really very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by tcyonline View Post
    I am getting too much visitors from Yahoo Answers & its really very helpful.
    That's really good to hear.But in my case its not working.Since I have been doing Yahoo answers for a long time but didn't find visits from Yahoo answers.I use to do other question and answers also which includes Quora, ask.fm and I found traffic from that website but whereas yahoo answers no traffic.Where am I lagging?what to do to get traffic from Yahoo answers.Please provide the inputs so that I could apply it.

Yes, it can bring benefits to your campaign, make sure that you still honor search engine rules.

Yes, it is very beneficial. Yahoo answer is a QnA site. Whenever we search on Google we usually search in a question format. Yahoo answer are good to use and you get back-links too, but don't post link right from the beginning. Foremost do discussion and let the account reach to the 2nd level and then start posting links and don't post naked url use shortner.

Closed Thread