+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Yahoo SEO Strategies Are You Using??

What Yahoo SEO Strategies Are You Using??

I personally don't have any particular strategy for Yahoo SEO. I do everything based around Google rankings.

What I have found however is that some of my websites that rank very well in Google rank poorly in Yahoo and vice versa. In fact, I don't have any websites at all that rank consistency in Yahoo and Google.

Hi there,

Below are some ways on how we do SEO.

1. URL Submission
    2. Article Submission
    3. Forum Posting
    4. Blogging and Blog Commenting
    5. Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis and Keyword Optimization
    6. Basic Data Entry
    7. Social Bookmarking and Social Media Marketing

Till now i never used that, I always use google for searching. But i am in trials to use yahoo too...
    Last edited by Wit; 07-09-2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <snip>

Hey jedz thanks for your reply

Conduct keyword research Find out what people are searching for on Yahoo! in relation to the services you offer. Once you know these search terms, you can add them to your website and content. SEO for Yahoo! places an emphasis on keywords in page titles and tags, so be sure to include them there.

Conduct keyword research Find out what people are searching for on Yahoo! in relation to the services you offer. Once you know these search terms, you can add them to your website and content. SEO for Yahoo! places an emphasis on keywords in page titles and tags, so be sure to include them there.

How to Optimize for Search on Bing/Yahoo. In order to be indexed in Bing, you should submit your site to Bing. Technical requirements needed. Title tags are extremely important. Use straightforward keywords. Build up backlinks. Content is important. Be Social. Act Local.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast