Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Difference between Bing and Google?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    8
    In my personal experience there is a lot of difference because if you promote your site on google then traffic are increase but if you promote your website on bing then traffic come but in comparsion google traffic low

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    160
    google has more service than Bing.. plus there are a lot webmaster and internet marketers are into google because 70% searches is from google and the remaining 30% is shared by other SE's.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ludhianan
    Posts
    65
    bing and google both are search engine but google is the bigger search engine as comparision to bing as it is approached by aproximately 10000 visitors daily where as on bing site hardly 1000 visitors approch daily

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    3
    Bing is by Microsoft but Google by Google.
    Google search query for a particular keyword is better than Bing.
    Traffic on Google is high than Bing.
    More of the Google services are free than Bing.
    To optimize in Google is difficult than Bing.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    albama
    Posts
    47
    I just want him out of the way: No, Mr Bing is not the "Google Killer". It 'also fair to say that Microsoft does not see it that way either. My understanding of what Microsoft believes it has a Bing is a much more competitive with Live Search. I totally agree.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Thane
    Posts
    21
    Bing is a ♪♪♪♪ing search engine. I have better results in Google. In fact, I used to search engines such as MSN Live. but since I changed bing I can not stand. Bing no more

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Hello,
    Google is the most popular search engine of the world...........

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    hon kong
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureSeo View Post
    Is there any difference between promoting web site in google and bing ?
    Both are popular search engines. But i would suggest you to add your website's link in both of them.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    27
    Bing is refining itself on the path of Google considering both onpage and off page factors.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Google can give more traffic than the bing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts