Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what is black hat, yellow hat, white hat SEO?

What is black hat, yellow hat ,white hat SEO?

Hi friends.........

Black hat SEO - unethical way of site promotion. In this method the keywords are hidden on the home page.

White hat SEO - Ethical way of site promotion. No keyword stuffed in meta tags. No keywords hide on the home page.

Yellow hat SEO - ?

Thanks...........

Quote Originally Posted by asianbridge View Post
    hello dears

can tell me about what is black hat, yellow hat, white hat SEO in detail and which kind of seo is official and right?

thanks
    Black hat is a SEO technique from which Google has stopped you. And on the usage of them Google will ban your domain or will apply some penalty to your website. White hat technique is any technique that Google like and prefer. I didn't heard about yellow hat technique... What is it?

yellow hat? I never heard about this method before. What i know is about black hat white hat and pink? did you know this? By the way Black hat are illegal technique of SEOs and white hat is the right one.

I think these are all silly hats, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say blue . .

White Hat SEO - Good SEO
    Black Hat SEO - Bad SEO
    Grey Hat SEO - SEO that can be used for good or bad purposes.

Black Hat
    1) Keyword stuffing
    2) Invisible text
    3) Doorway Pages
    4) Automatically generated keyword pages
    5) Mispsellings
    6) Duplicate content

Grey Hat
    1) Paid linking
    2) Cloaking
    3) Link buying
    4) Press Release with no real news

White Hat
    abide by the search engine's standards
    1) optimum keyword density
    2) Proper use of Title / Meta Tags / H1
    3) Informative and optimum page content

proper on-page & off-page... hard work

Cool

Yellow Hat? OMG...this is the first time I ever heard of this hat... white hat was the common strategy that every seo would love to do..and I love black hat ofcourse...I use to do that when I want faster rankings for every search terms..I really dont mind getting my site penalized for implementing it coz thats going to be a brand new website that I have developed to sell products ex: Christmas season

Quote Originally Posted by asianbridge View Post
    hello dears

can tell me about what is black hat, yellow hat, white hat SEO in detail and which kind of seo is official and right?

thanks

Hello,

A Black Hat generally do the SEO in unethical manner.He generally does his SEO beyond the rules and regulation of SEO which makes him a poor user, even presents unethical content.
    A White Hat SEO generally does his marking within the limits of SEO by updating the sources and content regularly which makes him a active user.He takes all the necessary action required.
    I do not have the knowledge about the Yellow Hat because i am a newcomer over here.

Never heard of yellow hat, it seems that there's only back hat, white hat and gray hat

there is no yellow hat seo , i have heard it forst time,. while white hat seo is to promote your website according to the search engine requirements, this way one can achieve the goals, while black hat seo is cheating the search engine and obtain a top place in google.

white hat seo - this is the honest approach to optimising a website and the general principle is to try and be liked by the searh engines.

black hat seo - this is the illegal approach which breaks search engines rules but tries to hide this fact so the website is not banned.

yellow hat seo - there is nothing like yellow hat seo. istead of that gray hat seo is available.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast