Closed Thread

Thread: Can anybody suggest me high PR Site finder tool?

Can anybody suggest me high PR Site finder tool?

HI

I want to purchase a tool,which will search High PR directories,forums,blogs and article sites for me. Please suggest me a tool and its price?

Firstly you should mention which type, theme off High pr site you want.

Hello,

Well yet I am not aware of it but I am interested too for it and by the way if you find any tool then also tell me its working criteria.

thanks

according to me, dont believe on tools, and just go with your manual search, create a great confident of searching, that you reach to a place where you can easily find out any and at any time..just focus on your search queries..

Yes I need to agree with Arthur, none of the tools give u accurate results and manual search is the best way. Try to install Google Toolbar in your browser it displays the PR of the websites you visit

Use SeoForFirefox add-ons. Be a member and you can get the add-ons. It displays PR of the page/site. By the way why are you focusing on PR? Hmmmm.. I can see many ranking sites even it is with low PR or No PR at all.

Tools are mainly consider as Black Hate techniques and if you want to search use Google it will provide you the best result that's why it is a search engine...

Quote Originally Posted by lingoway View Post
    HI

I want to purchase a tool,which will search High PR directories,forums,blogs and article sites for me. Please suggest me a tool and its price?
    i have use scrapbox. its the best and accurate. can give upto pr 7 websites.

there is always a free tools for SEO specially in PR. firs you must be specific.. you can search it over google for example Social Bookmarking + list. from the list sites you can sort the site according to the PR.

for knowing best page ranking sites for applying seo strategies you don't need to purchase any page rank finder tool, you just google it best page ranking sites for seo and you will definitely get number of best sites.

Closed Thread