Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many of you follow Geo-Targetting?

How many of you follow Geo-Targetting?

Hello guys,

I just want to know how many of you follow Geo targeting way to target your products in a specific region.

Also please share the steps and procedures done in Geo targeting.

thanks
    Future Seo

well, i am working on my website, and i always go with geo targetting... because i need traffic from specific areas,,, so i mostly use the resources and have social network with the people they are really from that region.

Wink post reply

well many people start using Geo Targeting just because they want to target specif area clients or customer. not in the whole world. specifically those products that cannot be shipped or shifted to any other place people use it to refine strategy or to get idea of increasing sales.

Geo targeting is really important if you cant deliver your products out of a certain area so you just want to display your site in the specific region which you can chose.

it is the very first thing in every business promotion,, area wise promotion, because their products and services are for some special locations and areas, so we must have to go with Geo targeting..

In the context of affiliate marketing, geographic targeting is a process in which content is displayed based on the location of a user. Although you can geo-target based on a town or city, usually geographic targeting is done nationally.

I dont know about it. what is meant by Geo targeting

Quote Originally Posted by danadan View Post
    I dont know about it. what is meant by Geo targeting
    Geo targeting is a term used for marketing (SEO) strategies to target audience for your website coming from a specific region(s) or country(ies). Sounds technical right? That came from my head, promise!

So basically it's for websites who's target audience is local. Google is really doing a lot of improvements to help users find the places their searching quickly. So as local website owners, we really need to take advantage on this opportunities.

Geo targeting is a term used for marketing (SEO) strategies to target audience for your website coming from a specific region(s) or country(ies). Sounds technical right? That came from my head, promise!

So basically it's for websites who's target audience is local. Google is really doing a lot of improvements to help users find the places their searching quickly. So as local website owners, we really need to take advantage on this opportunities.
    Thanks for saying few words about Geo Targeting

No I never tried it but I will surely try it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast