Closed Thread

Thread: Traffic from Social Media website?

Traffic from Social Media website?

Hello guys,

Most of them are promoting their business through Social media websites like Facebook , twitter etc , I would like to know what is the amount of traffic you get from these website?

I get around 7% traffic from Social media websites, just curious to know what others get

Well i am also getting traffic from social media about 10-15% waiting for the magic wand of time to be revolve on these social media so that we can get a lot of traffic on our site.

no doubt social media has a lot of traffic but there are only few people who will be interested in you products. Good point about it is that we can have targeted traffic coming to our site from social media sites.

All depends on your fans and followers. Percentages can be misleading. If you have 10 fans or followers, then you got 2-7 visits.

I am agree with Theseogusy. Its all depend on your fans or followers what they want or which in they interested. If they are interesting in Shopping and you are posting technology then no one can visit on your link but if you using some shopping related theme they will be interested in visit your link.

Getting good traffic from social networks is all depends on the strength of your social network,,that how much that is strong,,, so it is more important that you go with making friends of your same niche,, keep joining comunities and groups,, the maximum you have and the good content you are sharing,, you will get a high amount of traffic from there..

thanks for your reply guys

We all know how effective the social networking sites are to enhance the brand value, which also increase the traffic and minimum traffic you get from this social networking 7-8% and I get 14% traffic, and I am accepting little bit more.

No one can give any fix figure because it depends on many things.

- Number of followers and friends you have (do you have fake followers or friends?)
    - Your followers and friends interest in your product or service
    - The quality of content or post you are sharing on your social media

All these things affect your click through rate. So you can not give any figure as it depends on many things.

Social media is another important factor to achieve the traffic and taking part for contributing to achieve 100% traffic.

Closed Thread