Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what is your opinion about article directories?

Yeah it's really good to use and number of article submission sites available prefer to use high PR article submission sites which helps very effectively.

If the content is intresting article directories have more weightage.

Article directory is a website with collections of articles written about different subjects. Sometimes article directories are referred to as content farms, which are websites created to produce mass content, where some are based on churnalism.

There are lot of Article directories among those best article directories are around 10 to 20 so if you are using that type of directory it was most worth according to google.

I used to use GoArticles and EzineArticles, e.g., for my link building purpose. But these directories aren't valuable enough. I think if you have enough time and effort, then go for Article submission. It is one of the best ways to spread the information among people. However, you cannot get sufficient link juice out of those article directories.

I think that article submission is one of the best methods of seo. It helps in generating good quality traffic for your website and it also helps in creating back links. Through articles, visitors will know more about your business and the value added services which you offer.

Feel free to submit the same article in multiple article directories.

What do you think about the thematics of sources on which you add your articles? For example, if there is a sports article directory and you add there articles about toys for children - it`s not good.. .. Or what do you mean when saying article directories - on my site? Or maybe yyou mean the sites on which are aggregated article directiories?

Quote Originally Posted by stunning View Post
    hi !!
    guys what is your opinion about article marketing/ article directories for link building & traffic? is it still useful? and is it right to submit the same article in multiple article directories??
    There are only few article directory sites that are still worth submitting for.
    Especially those that only accept original, unique and high quality articles.
    Perfect example would be ezine..

Submission of article is a great way to drive traffic but make sure that the article should be unique and informative, and must to use such directories are more preferable.

Article is the most useful thing to ranking on page of the site.We can also be submit one content to more then one site of article.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast