+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What Is Your Greatest Dream?

I just have little dream about having a small and beautiful car.

Now I just want to graduate. I am pretty tired of being a student already... Hate all those assignment writing tasks, even started to hire australian assignment writers. And studying in general turned out to be much more boring than I thought it would be. Anyway, I understand that it is quite an important step in my file so I just should continue.

My biggest dream was to get a medical education. But unfortunately my parents did not have enough money to pay for my education.
    Therefore, I decided to take medical courses online here https://myallamericancare.com/education to be able to work as a doctor’s assistant. Before you look for a nurse, you should determine the list of responsibilities that a nurse should own.
    This list is determined by the condition of the elderly person. Some will need an incoming nurse with extensive experience, while others will need an employee with a medical background.

My biggest dream was to get a medical education. But unfortunately my parents did not have enough money to pay for my education.
    Therefore, I decided to take medical courses online here https://myallamericancare.com/education to be able to work as a doctor’s assistant. Before you look for a nurse, you should determine the list of responsibilities that a nurse should own.
    This list is determined by the condition of the elderly person. Some will need an incoming nurse with extensive experience, while others will need an employee with a medical background.

My biggest dream is to visit as many countries around the world as it's possible. I've already been to Poland, Germany, Lithuania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and I hope that soon I'll go to Budapest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4