+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Striketrough Names

Striketrough Names

I see post here at SEO refugee with striketrough lines along with the banned status on their names below but still continues to post and comment on almost any threads. Just wanted to know what's happening. Thanks for your answer.

That is not supposed to happen. Can you show us an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Wit View Post
    That is not supposed to happen. Can you show us an example?

Here's a link to one sample I am describing. Take note of the username usainternetmarketing.

http://www.seorefugee.com/forums/seo-tools/15051-what-best-way-getting-traffic.html

Thank you. That explains it, I think

This member (for example) last posted a message on 31 March 2011. The banning took place after that.

Also, since this person was NOT a blatant spammer, not all of his/her older posts were removed. Some of them may still hold value for our readers.

The same goes for quite a large number of others.

Anyway, thank you for your concern

Thank you. That explains it, I think

This member (for example) last posted a message on 31 March 2011. The banning took place after that.

Also, since this person was NOT a blatant spammer, not all of his/her older posts were removed. Some of them may still hold value for our readers.

The same goes for quite a large number of others.

Anyway, thank you for your concern
    That's what I think also, his messages does make sense from reading through it and hold a strong value to the members following the thread. So would this mean he can get back his reputation and account sooner?

We don't really do temporary bans over here. Too much work for a small team of mods (i.e. one mod)

And rest assured: bans always happen for a good reason, value or no value. But people can always send the admin a message and ask to be unbanned.

Smile

We don't really do temporary bans over here. Too much work for a small team of mods (i.e. one mod)

And rest assured: bans always happen for a good reason, value or no value. But people can always send the admin a message and ask to be unbanned.
    Well noted. Thank you for clarifying this to us.

+ Reply to Thread