+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there any google examination for SEO?

Is there any google examination for SEO?

hi,
    tell me any of u is there any certification examination conducted by google?
    thank you.

I don't think Google has anything like that.

Hi guys....!
    Google is the best for examination for SEO. It is also providing online exams for Google Adwords and webmasters exams. You can collect all information from Google Adwords certification. These are 2 certificates with different levels for SEO/SEM professionals. The standards and the market values of both the certificate is good.

Thumbs up Is there any google examination for SEO???

Hi ....!
    A certificate is just a piece of paper meaning you had the resolve to sit out a stupid exam. Around 40% of top CEO don't have any form of official education. Don't think you need a piece of paper to fill your resume. Rather than learning about SEO, actually do some SEO and collect proof about the results. That will be much more impressive to a potential employer than a piece of paper saying you have some theoretical knowledge.
    Last edited by andysmth; 01-31-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Yes there is an option that you can get sertification course from google and then you will be better SEO then others and your worth definitely will increase.

I cleared one certification program known as Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification.

You can get the Google adwords certificates, we can get online training and information about analytics and webmasters.

+ Reply to Thread