+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are ranking factors in Google, Yahoo and MSN?

What are ranking factors in Google, Yahoo and MSN?

Hello friends,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martinluo View Post
    Hello friends,

Thanks
    I think there are some important factors that could effect your website rank, such as website content, keyworks, backlinks, social media, etc. Hope it helps!

I think that factors are like they watches your content, quality of backlinks, popularity, and originality.

I think page loading speed of website, content, desiging and website optimization included meta tags and quality backlinks are very use full to improve my website ranking and keywords ranking in all major search engines.

I Prefer Unique Content, Web 2.0 website, Forum posting.

Google and yahoo both have different algorithms to rank websites, however now i hear that yahoo and bing both are showing same results in their SERP.

forum, blog, social bookmark, comment blog, blog 2.0, ....

Yes its completely depends on your website .your back links keywords,SMO,if strong your ranking is going to high .

Google pays too much important to do follow links and also include role of social networks
    Bing include mix links with role of social networks
    Yahoo accepts only natural links

Grammar and spelling: Nope, I’m not just listing this because I’m a word nerd! Although it’s not clear how important good grammar on a website is, it is a quality signal. A page full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes doesn’t provide the best user experience.
    Page loading speed: Fast website page loading speed is a ranking factor for Google (and Bing)—the search engines can use a page’s code and filesize to impartially determine page loading speed. Google may also use Chrome user data to better estimate a page’s loading time to take into account non-HTML related factors (like account server speed and more). Plus, a slow loading website is more likely to be abandoned by users.
    References and sources: Citing references and sources can be a sign of high quality and signal that authority is important. Instead of just throwing a statistic out there, include the source and make sure it’s reputable! In the kitchen industry? Reference nkba.org. Offering ENERGY STAR windows for homeowners eligible for a tax credit? Include an outbound link to energystar.gov.
    User reviews: Having positive reviews on websites like Yelp, Ripoff Report, and Angie’s List may help influence Google’s ranking factors. You can even optimize your Yelp listing for search engines!
    Multimedia: Do your website pages just have content? If so, you should change that! Pictures, videos, and other multimedia elements can act as a quality signal and help your website rank better on Google. They also are more engaging, which offers a better user experience.
    Schema.org: Pages that support microformats can be more likely to rank better than pages that don’t; structured data like schema markup can also help a website get more clicks in the search engine results pages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast