Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is difference between Yahoo SEO and Google SEO?

Thumbs up What is difference between Yahoo SEO and Google SEO?

I am a new SEO,i spend much time to get back links to update my rank on Google but the rank on yahoo is down.

See..both have separate engines so..obviously the algorithm is different..You need to concentrate on some on-page optimization techniques also that will help you increase your rankings on yahoo simultaneously working for getting more and more back links..

The methods of SEO is almost the same just that they target different site..while If you look for Yahoo SEO then you do need to build your link in Yahoo related site like Yahoo Answers or site that high index by Yahoo.If you focus in Google SEO then you need to build Google Backlink and get high index page in Google search engine..

thanks for sharing information regarding the difference between yahoo and google seo.this is very informative and useful for me to learn about the difference between yahoo seo and google seo.......

I have never tried for getting good rank on yahoo as I know people mostly search on Google so I use SEO terms of Google. Anyhow, is there any list of websites available where Google comes daily and rank the stuff placed there because I want to check that thing for my blog.

If you want to get your website optimize on Yahoo, than you have to consult yahoo related sites like you can answer of yahoo question with anchor text by considering the category and relevancy.

Hi,

I have a website that gets a decent ranking for some keywords on Google.
    However, when I perform the same search on Yahoo, my website is nowhere to be found.

My website is listed both on Google (obviously) and Yahoo. However, I have no clue why I don't get a decent ranking on Yahoo.

Are there different optimization techniques for Google and Yahoo?

Hi,

I have a website that gets a decent ranking for some keywords on Google.
    However, when I perform the same search on Yahoo, my website is nowhere to be found.

My website is listed both on Google (obviously) and Yahoo. However, I have no clue why I don't get a decent ranking on Yahoo.

Are there different optimization techniques for Google and Yahoo?

Several years ago, it used to be super-easy to rank a site on Yahoo (but nobody really wanted to), since all one needed was keywords, a few internal links, and that was basically it. Yahoo does not care for backlinks that much compared to Google.

Right now, I'd say things changed a bit - it has become harder. Besides, Yahoo's search results are now powered by Bing, and Bing has been trying to become better at analyzing backlinks and perhaps social signals.

I would just focus on building a great, popular site, with keywords in all the right places, because, if you manage to rank on Google, you'll most likely rank on Bing/Yahoo as well. Unless you disarm your SEO for fear of Google penalty, then maybe not.

80 % of people uses Google search and reaming 20% consists of yahoo and other search engines so don't worry about yahoo you just target on Google and just include your site in yahoo directory its enogh.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast