Closed Thread

Thread: What is Macro Seo?

4532, Silicon Valley San Diago, California

What is Macro Seo?

Hello friends!I need your help.What is Macro Seo??Please tell me about this topic.

Macro SEO is nothing but Group level search engine optimization technique to promote a number of websites together for one or more keywords.

As per my opinion Macro SEO is a group level search engine optimization technique for promoting a number of websites together for one or more keywords.
    The macro SEO service is target on the high traffic with valuable quality which increases the back link and PR of your site. It is the new and famous strategy for promote a website.

Macro SEO is the best way to increase traffic with quality content such as Everybody knows quality content is king in SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by john_peacock View Post
    Hello friends!I need your help.What is Macro Seo??Please tell me about this topic.
    First time hear this................

Group level seo is known as Macro seo. A strategy to promote bunch of website at a time.

I think it is nothing but it is a part of seo which is used to promotes bunches of websites for one or more keywords in different
    search engines.

Closed Thread