Closed Thread

Thread: Best tool to test geo-targeted SEO campaigns?

Best tool to test geo-targeted SEO campaigns?

I have been looking at various tools to test my geo targeted seo campaigns, and recently found a proxy toolbar from geoedge. Is someone familiar with this tool?
    Last edited by HolgerD; 05-20-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: delinked (forum rules)

I didn’t familiar with proxy toolbar from geoedge but as per my knowledge you can use Google analytic tools to identify Geo targeted SEO campaigns.

I'm not familiar with this tool untill,thanks for giving information about it.

Yeah same here, I'm using google webmaster to check my geo campaign. you can simply click the geo to check your performance on that area. with this you don't have to use proxy just to check geo campaigns.
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

I used only google analytics tools. but i have heard today there are many services with their own tools and Google Analytics integration as seranking and advancedwebranking tools.

I prefer Google Analytic for analyzing the Geographic location based traffic on the site.

Google Analytics is the best one for knowing about International or Geo targeting. They can help to analyze your site's outreach in local as well as other regions.

Google Analytics is the best tool for check the Geo campaigns.

AnalyticsSEO[dot]com is the perfect solution for us when it comes to tracking essential SEO metrics at Enterprise level. No other tool handles the volume of data we need to monitor across a large number domains and presents it all in an intuitive interface.

Closed Thread