+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Google penalties

Google penalties

Have a problem with Google, which started when I inadvertently had an internal link which was white on almost-white background. That's been fixed and we are now re-indexed. However, Google still feels we are not following its quality guidelines.
    I wonder if anyone could take a look at our site, charms-usa.com, and see if they can see the problem. Alternatively, a URL I could go to for such an analysis would also be helpful.

Did you file a reconsideration request? After filing, you'll probably get a response after 1 or two weeks. They would go to your site and analyze if you've not done anything that goes against their quality guidelines. I have that problem with one of my site, I was penalized. I filed a reconsideration request, I got the response "We believe that your site is in violation with our quality guidelines". I changed all contents that were on my site, and file it again. I got the same response over and over every time I've filed it. Since, I did not what to do, I left it the way it was. Then after months my ranking came back where it was.

I take a look at your site, I don't really see anything that seems to be in violation with the Google quality guidelines. One of the problem that you might face if you file a reconsideration request, is that the response that you'll get will not tell you specifically the problem your site has. Since, it's a pre-written response.

I have looked at it in a user-point-of-view-look and I saw that your website is not presentable in the eyes of your visitors. You don't have to beat the rankings at first. You can target users directly through contents. How can you do that if your website is not presentable?

Smile Check Google Webmasters & Resend Request form...

Hi,

The best way to check whether your site is penalysed do two things....

a) there is an option in webmasters tool where you can get your page crawled........ do that.....

b) send the request to Google webmaster letting them know that you have rectified the error and got it sorted out. Ask them to revisit your sites...

Also what I think is as you have mentioned that your site has been re indexed then you only got to wait as Google will take its time to get it updated at its data center.....

Regards,

GlobalecommerceGroup

You should be conscious about your website's content as well as do-follow and high page rank backlinks. After google panda and penguin update relevancy and quality backlinks are very important and effective to get good position and traffic from google search engine.

Check your content and all back-links. This is the biggest reason for the Google penalties.

^ well content and back links is only two of the main reasons why you website is being penalized. there are still more like image size, image copyright, page load, page design, website design and more.. also on page contents like Meta tile, description.
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

Spamming is hated by the Google, If the site content is copy from other site, then your site being penalize by the Google, And siteranking drop.

Google don't penalize any for spamming for small amount otherwise you will get penalty only if you are doing regular spamming.

Regular spamming is not good for reputation. Moreover back links may create problem if the links are not accurate and up to the keyword matching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast