Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Retain my keywords on Top Ranking?

15 Minneakoning Road, Flemington, NJ 08822
    You can retain your keyword in top ranking through posting a website link in high pr website like social book marking and networking

Search engine algorithm updating frequently so it's hard to retains the keyword on the top, the only thing that we can do is keep on building high quality links possibly which will not effects you position in SERP.

You can do Social Bookmarking, Articles, Blogs, Forums, Social Sharing on relevant high PR dofollow website which will helps you in creating backlinks and also increase in website traffic.

Well, it might be tough to be on the top because Google or other popular search engine keep on updating their algorithm. Though it not our hand, the only thing that we can do is keep on creating high quality back-links which will helps to retain on top.

hey for uplifting the page rank you can use various methods of SEO. they include:
    1: article posting on high PR sites
    2:Social book marking
    3: video creating and submission
    4: press release
    5: QnA
    all these procedures are used to create back-links for ur client and to drop the signature of client. these will help u to increase the page rank.

To get your website on top ranking do SEO for your website by using following methods:
    1: edu blog poat
    2: video creation and post
    3: forum post
    4: QnA

Best way to retain your keyword top can be carried out by building quality backlinks according to the google search engine algorithm updation.

Hello..........................
    Use Google keyword research tool to get best result, and develop backlinks for maintaining a ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by aliramenon View Post
    Hi all,

I am a SEO learner and want some suggestion from you that how can I Retain my keywords on top ranking? When my keywords get good position after some time they fell down upon the search engine result pages?

Follow only white hat seo techniques.And you need to do seo work regularly especially off page submissions.But make you post unique and fresh content.Concentrate more on quality rather than quantity for building backlinks because google consider quality number of back links.

Hello.....
    Keep posting fresh contents then anchor your keywords then submit it to article, blogs and fourm posting.......

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast