Closed Thread

Thread: Top 7 Unnatural Link Prevention Tips

Top 7 Unnatural Link Prevention Tips

Unnatural links are traffic counterfeiters, that's a fact. They're deceitful, fake, and fail to meet the standards of quality and performance users expect.
    Unnatural links don't necessarily refer to your entire website; rather, unnatural links are pages on your website. Examples of unnatural links pointing from a website include the following:

Links in blog spam comments
    Thin, placeholder, or copied content
    Cookie cutter websites and doorway pages

Ensure your website is working for you and not against you with these 7 unnatural link prevention methods!

Top 7 Unnatural Link Prevention Tips for Links Pointing From Your Website

1. Monitor and Block Spam.
    2. Avoid Creating Parked Pages.
    3. Own Your Website.
    4. Consider a User-Oriented Design.
    5. Perpetuate Quality Content.
    6. Don't Sit on a Hack.
    7. Cease Spamming and Black Hat SEO.

SOURCE: http://blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/03/bad-links-what-are-unnatural-links-from-a-site.html

how about the traffic exchange or automated traffic exchanged? are they also considered as link spam?
    Personal Injury Defenders - Group of Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Los Angeles

nice post i'm glad i found this thread on the first page. good job and thanks for posting.

Its all very important one in SEO. We should keep monitoring all these things. Nice post.

SEO Tools plays a very important role for improving the site performance. I am happy to know about the tool for unnatural links.

Quote Originally Posted by paulmarcus View Post
    SEO Tools plays a very important role for improving the site performance. I am happy to know about the tool for unnatural links.
    SEO tools just provide site performance data for analysis. How it will improve site performance?

Thanks for sharing the Top 7 Unnatural Link strategies to let others avoid them

I would like to highlight that a lot of the techniques you have described (specifically blog networks) are still effective today.

I have a site that I setup after the initial deindexation of blog networks and submitted an article every day for 49 days which is still ranking #1 now 5 months later.

However as per your advice I am expecting it to get a slap eventually.

There is however still safe ways to take advantage of the power of blog networks. Let’s not forget by definition a blog network provides the holy grail of links ‘a link from a high PR authoritative domain that is relevant and contextual’

The only problem is that Google hates blog networks

How I still use them to my advantage safely is this-

Create a web 2.0 site that gives you your own sub domain
    Build this out with 5-15 pages of unique (spun) content
    Add in related images and videos
    Add in contextual links to other sites
    Add just 1 link to my site

Then I just fire up the blog networks to point to the web 2.0 site which usually hits a PR or 2-4 within a couple of months depending on the delay in the PR update.

IF at any point Google has a problem with that in the future, I can just remove my link as I’m in control of the web 2.0 property.

Make sure that you honor search engine rules and not to manipulate serp.

What you can say about Parked Pages? Do you mean it`s when you`re writing your own article and promote them on other sites? And what do you think about posting links in freash articles which are already exist? For example on the donor the article were written and posted and in a few weeks or just when the article were posted author add the link there.. Is it normal?

Closed Thread