Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Benefits of Google Algorith updates

Everyone becomes the victims of the Google updates. It is our point of view regarding Google algorithm updates because they have both benefits and downfalls.

Google algorithm update says : submit unique content ,earn quality links for your site ,make authorship.

Google's algorithm is the program used by Google for ranking websites on its results pages among organic results. theoretically , the first page is more relevant for the query.
    Google's algorithm treatments are different according to the type of search:
    generic search
    local search
    vertical search
    mobile search

These are Updates ranking Algorithms also by doing many Activities.

It will helpful for google users,we can get correct web pages for our search,it should prevent us to might see a unrelated information....

Google always try to provide relevant and accurate data for their searcher or users in less time. By update algorithm, google penalised those site who no follow SE guide lines and violate rules like irrelevant information, redirect to other pages, come first by unnatural way like link farming, hidden text, keyword stuffing etc.

Benefits of Google algorithms are to rank the quality websites higher in the search engines.

Yes, there are lots of benefits of Google algorithm updates as we have all seen that last penguin update was page specific. So it has become more friendly with us.

See OP date
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2