Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: get more traffic

get more traffic

If i share our blog posts multiple times on social networks can i get more traffic by reaching people in different time zones and sharing our content with people who’ve followed us since we last posted it?

Yes you can do it because this is a good concept, If your topic is popular on social network sites then, it is a good way to make more traffic. Good luck.

Yes, this is 100% true. But always keep in mind that don't over do things. It should look natural and once you start driving traffic, don't forget to use Reliable web hosting, as it keep your traffic managed. So that there are lesser chances of loosing a good mount of traffic.
    All the very best.

You can post just what a normal person uses social media. Over optimization is not a bad thing too.

Develop good headlines : Headlines are the first thing readers see, and are typically the only thing they see if the article is shared. Your headlines should jump out at the reader and quickly draw their attention. A good headline can dramatically increase your views when shared on a social network. and the topic you choose must be intresting.

Also provide interesting images to draw attention in your shares.

If you want to get more traffic then i will suggest you to use google ad words. I think it is easiest way to get more traffic for your site. Thanks

yes its a good way.u can use social media

Yes you can do it because this is a good concept, If your topic is popular on social network sites then,
    it is a good way to make more traffic. There is another way is that you can go for SEO ,SMM or in other word digital marketing.

well i would suggest you to go for proper off-page seo, because if you will share your same article to many sites, it will trigger duplicate content problem.

Better go for quality things.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast