Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: latest backlink creation methods

latest backlink creation methods

what is the latest backlink creation methods, please share some valuable tips ?

I am using for Forum posting, Profile creation in india and other countries, classifieds posting, and Review Websites and Local Listing .

Blogposting is the best method these days.

One of ways to manually create links is by simply visiting social media sites, blogs,forums, and leaving comments with embedded links in them. However, majority of these environments regularly keep updating their messages and posts over time. So very less exposure is achieved on a long term. A useful way to build links is by having a relationship with the owner of popular blogs. Below are the steps that you can follow to get quality back links and increase your blog presence.

Social media can be a great way to increase value of your website to increase visibility.

Here I would like to share the effective way which I am using t create back-links first one is Forum posting and the second one is QnA in Quora. In Quora I used to create topic related to website and using that topic in discussion as well, which really worth it.

Thanks, Got It............

Um no...

The tips so far have been dodgy and old-fashioned at best. Actually they were crap TBH.

I mean: when was the last time you got a decent backlink from a forum?
    Think long and hard....

post panda and penguin just remember to get quality backlinks. quantity of links does't matter, the only thing matters is quality of your work on links. do not go for low quality webiste either for directory submission, article submission or guest post.

Try to work on natural backlinks only

Make Backlink with with Authority backlinks, social bookmarking and niche related Forum. Or you can choose fiverr gigs
    like <snip> and many other will help
    Last edited by Wit; 04-02-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast